Fête des Neiges de Montréal
- Montreal, January 17 – February 8, 2015 (weekends only) Jacques Cartier Bridge – heavy traffic La fête des Neiges de Montréal is the major winter festival in Montreal, where the entire population is invited to enjoy a wide range of activities accessible to all, in the magical setting of Parc Jean-Drapeau.
Tour de l’Île de Montréal
- Montréal, Mai 31 2015 This famous cycling event, already in its 30th year, offers a new start and finish site, as well as several route possibilities.
- heavy traffic
Canadian Grand Prix
- Montreal, June 5-7, 2015
Jacques Cartier Bridge – heavy traffic
Experience the Canadian Grand Prix on Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie
- Montreal, June 14, 2015
Jacques Cartier Bridge – one lane closed between 4PM and 5PM
Hundreds of cyclists join Pierre Lavoie in his 1000km journey around Quebec.
International des Feux Loto-Québec
- Montreal, July 1 – August 1, 2015
Jacques Cartier Bridge – completely closed from 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
L’International des Feux Loto-Québec, Montreal International Fireworks Competition will take place at La Ronde according to the following schedule:
- Wednesday, July 1
- Saturday, July 4
- Saturday, July 11
- Wednesday, July 15
- Saturday, July 18
- Saturday, July 25
- Wednesday, July 29
- Saturday, August 1
Fête des enfants de Montréal
- Montréal, July 31 – August 2, 2015 (weekend only) Jacques Cartier Bridge, A-Bonaventure – heavy traffic
- Montreal, September 20, 2015
Jacques Cartier Bridge – completely closed from 5:30 AM-12:00 AM
The Oasis Montreal Marathon will take place on Sunday, September 20, 2015 in the streets of Montreal.